KM Woods are recruiting and are looking for a MSK Physiotherapist.
KM Woods Physiotherapy is a well-established practice providing high quality physiotherapy treatment across Glasgow. We are primarily based in Glasgow’s West End with satellite Clinics in Kirkintilloch, Newton Mearns and Clarkston.
We have exciting opportunities in both our West End and Southside clinics for a positive and enthusiastic MSK Physiotherapist to join our dynamic practice.
Are you committed to delivering excellent patient care and want to be part of something different?
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- manage a varied and challenging caseload from many referral sources. Deliver skilled assessments and evidence-based treatment and rehabilitation plans.
- carry out return to work planning, domiciliary home visits and office based ergonomic workplace assessments.
- independently keep up to date with the ever-evolving physiotherapy evidence base.
The successful candidate must be:
- experienced in MSK physiotherapy with at least 2 years post qualification being desirable.
- HCPC and CSP registered.
- have good communication, time keeping and IT skills.
We have a very proactive approach to physiotherapy with manual therapy and active rehab being primary components of the care we provide.
We offer a friendly and enjoyable working environment with a flexible approach to working hours with evening hours available. We encourage our team to continually learn more and we provide high level in-service training and contribute to funding of CPD courses.
Part-time and full-time roles available. Salary is competitive and dependent on level of experience.
We also offer a company pension scheme.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org